The Mediterranean diet includes fresh vegetables, fruits, and non processed foods. Olive oil is a staple of the Mediterranean diet. Followers of this diet avoid meat, sugar, and highly processed foods.
Learn more about the Mediterranean diet and how to follow it.
Table of contents for Mediterranean Diet Recipes
Recently Posted Recipes
Salads for the Mediterranean Diet
Mediterranean Diet Friendly Appetizers
Pasta for the Mediterranean Diet.
Mediterranean Diet Meal Ideas.
- Mediterranean Diet Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Marinated Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Feta
- Best Tasting Chickpea Burger
- Vegetarian Guacamole Quesadilla
- Easy Grilled Mushroom Skewers
- Easy Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Mediterranean Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl
- Roasted Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chickpea Lettuce Wraps
- Sheet Pan Roasted Cauliflower with Gremolata